[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Failed to create a new SAX parser

sridhar1985 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 20 06:34:12 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have switched from Jboss 4.2.2 to JBoss 5.1.0 GA.

While deploying my workspace i am getting the error "Failed to create a new SAX parser"

I am using xmlparserv2.jar. i can't delete this bcoz i need it in my workspace.

Even i tried by adding jboss-classloading.xml in WEB-INF folder with the following code

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classloading xmlns="urn:jboss:classloading:1.0"
              name="Reports-0025.war"
              domain="DefaultDomain"
              export-all="NON_EMPTY"
              import-all="false">

Still i am getting same error with some more.

Plz help me out. Thanks in advance.

A.Sridhar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250578#4250578

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250578