[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL and jBPM4

npirard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 20 10:08:09 EDT 2009

Hello,

sorry if I overlooked something somewhere, but it seems the latest doc on BPEL and jBPM only mentions jBPM v3

plus it is BPEL version 1.1

when I looked in the forum I did not find any clear references with BPEL and JBPM 4

in JIRA I think next version for BPEL is 1.2
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/BPEL/fixforversion/12311039

but some of the opened bugs dates from 2 or three years, and still unresolved

hence my questions : is this project discontinued? is it possible to use BPEL with jBPM 4 (plus : outside of jBoss ) ? where do I find a tutorial? a piece of not stale doc ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250651#4250651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250651