[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - What is the status of PVM in JBPM?

dinosaurus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 20 10:18:40 EDT 2009

I'd like to ask about the current status of the PVM project. Currently it seems like there is no separate PVM project and all PVM sources reside under JBPM trunk. Could you please provide more information on how the PVM is positioned now? Is it possible to use PVM separately from JBPM?

Actually I've succeeded in creating PVM based process using the API in JBPM 4.0 (see below). But I'm concerned about the classes I had to use. Some of them are in the "internal" package of org.jbpm.pvm and I'd like to know if I can rely on them in future.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250657#4250657

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250657