[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBM2 Beta5 with JBAS5.1 - Memory leak SessionContinuationMes

simon_temple do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 20 12:04:59 EDT 2009

I built BETA5 from SVN yesterday...

I'm using netty via the JMS API to remotely send large messages. (500K)

Looking at the hprof I see that 98% of the heap is taken up by byte[] owned by org.jboss.messaging.core.remoting.impl.wireformat. SessionContinuationMessage.

I'm a way off creating a test case for you at the moment but wondered if this was already a reported issue or something I should look at further?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250699#4250699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250699