[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: BPEL and jBPM4

steeqs4 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 20 13:55:03 EDT 2009

I have the same question. I'm trying to migrate some customers using Glassfish/BPEL to JBoss/jBPM. Having BPEL support in JBoss is important for the migration. In the long run we want to move everyone to BPMN so I want to start with jBPM v4 which is the first version to support BPMN. However, when I try deploying the BPEL ear to JBoss 5.1 (required by jbpm 4) I get this error: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: Element {http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee}application is not bound as a global element.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250718#4250718

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250718