[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: decision node based on data not in task variables

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 21 05:59:11 EDT 2009

Then next time please mention you did all this and this the additional information you provided now.

The handler will work, otherwise I would not have pointed to you, but you have to be creative.... you can pass arguments to the handler. So make a generic handler and pass it the expressions you want, including e.g. the transitionnames that belong to it. e.g. pass it

  | <conditions>
  |   <condition>
  |     <transition>bad</transition>
  |     <expression>MyCustomExpression<expression>
  |   </condition>
  |   <condition>
  |     <transition>good</transition>
  |     <expression>MySecondCustomExpression<expression>
  |   </condition>
  | </conditions>

And that will be in a Document in the handler where you can do ANYTHING you like with it and return the transitionname without you having to know it in the handler in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250835#4250835

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250835