[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Connecting more than one servers

artima do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 21 07:17:16 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I have one ParentServer, which will generate all the messages [queue/topic] and atleast 20-50 other servers, on which we want to recieve the same message that was sent to the ParentServer by a client program. All these servers are running JBoss AS 5.1.x and JBM 2, BETA 4.

Since I am new to messaging, based on whatever I have read so far, a bridge seems to be an appropriate approach for my scenario.
1. Can one of the guru's confirm this or suggest a better alternative.
2. If bridge, can I still connect all these server using the "Core bridge" instead of using the JMS 1.1 compliant bridge.
3. Do I need to create one bridge for each connection b/w ParentServer and ChildServer ?

I do need the JBoss AS application as we are recieving the message via an MDB and would also need some bussiness logic/container help once we receive the message.

Thanks in advance,
artima.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250858#4250858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250858