[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB injection into an MDB listening to a remote queue. Bug w

k.k.ramachandran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 21 10:36:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've setup an MDB to listen to a remote queue using these instructions:

http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/HowDoIConfigureAnEJB3MDBToTalkToARemoteQueue

This works great.

Next I try and inject an EJB into that MDB using the @EJB annotation. By the way, I'm running JBOSS AS 5.1.0 GA on OSX. This causes the system to barf.

Basically, I get a lot of messages of this form:

  |  INFO  [JmsActivation] Attempting to reconnect org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivationSpec at 1bd9e0(ra=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsResourceAdapter at e858f9 destination=queue/DeliverMPOExternalMessageQueue destinationType=javax.jms.Queue tx=true durable=false reconnect=10 provider=java:/RemoteJMSProvider user=guest pass=<not shown> maxMessages=1 minSession=1 maxSession=15 keepAlive=60000 useDLQ=true DLQHandler=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.dlq.GenericDLQHandler DLQJndiName=queue/DLQ DLQUser=null DLQMaxResent=5)
  | 10:29:25,855 ERROR [JmsActivation] Unable to reconnect org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivationSpec at 1bd9e0(ra=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsResourceAdapter at e858f9 destination=queue/DeliverMPOExternalMessageQueue destinationType=javax.jms.Queue tx=true durable=false reconnect=10 provider=java:/RemoteJMSProvider user=guest pass=<not shown> maxMessages=1 minSession=1 maxSession=15 keepAlive=60000 useDLQ=true DLQHandler=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.dlq.GenericDLQHandler DLQJndiName=queue/DLQ DLQUser=null DLQMaxResent=5)
  | javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queue not bound

When I check the remote server I find that everything is working fine. And that "missing" queue is in the JNDI tree.

Any ideas??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250914#4250914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250914