[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: What is the status of PVM in JBPM?

dinosaurus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 21 11:20:58 EDT 2009

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | You are thinking in solutions. I'd first like to know what your 'problem' is. If you want an object model of the processdefinition, you can read the xml file from the repository and e.g. use jaxb to make one.

- We use a UI framework which can easily work with data residing in DB tables. So, having nodes and transitions available in DB tables would make our development simpler. (Sometimes we need to show list of nodes/transitions to the user and there are UI controls for that).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250925#4250925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250925