[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Unable to inject EJBs into an MDB listening to a remote queu

k.k.ramachandran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 21 11:53:26 EDT 2009

I have an MDB listening to a remote queue. Both my MDB and my queue are running in JBOSS AS 5.1.0 servers. The queue is running on a Solaris 10 box and the MDB is running on a OSX box (my laptop.)

I setup my MDB acording to these steps: http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/HowDoIConfigureAnEJB3MDBToTalkToARemoteQueue

This works fine. I can get messages with no issues.

I then tried to inject an EJB using the @EJB annotation. At this point I get error messages like this:

  | :PERSISTENT, deliveryId=0
  | javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to inject jndi dependency: env/com.sterling.transmail.gateway.its.mdb.TransmailMessageConsumerBean/transformationEngine into property com.sterling.transmail.gateway.its.mdb.TransmailMessageConsumerBean.transformationEngine: TransmailITSGateway not bound

Also, it's worth noting that if i point my MDB to a local queue everything works fine.

I'm not doing anything special. Just a run of the mill MDB that calls a stateless session bean.

But I can't seem to get it to work.  Any ideas??

Karthik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250934#4250934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250934