[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Transition navigation

TejJBPM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 24 11:32:24 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have two nodes called approve and reject in my task node.

I want to be able to code the conditional transition in my JSF..

If approve is clicked go to - myportal.jsf

IF reject is clicked go to the next transition and show the corresponding form - basically a URL with the task id..

here is my code

 <j4j:loadTask id="#{id}" target="#{task}"/>
  |  <j4j:completeTask task="#{task}" transition="#{transition.name}"/>
  |  <n:nav outcome="success" url="myportal.jsf" storeMessages="true"/>
  |  <n:nav outcome="error" redirect="true" storeMessages="true"/>

My confusion is how to calculate the outcome as reject - where to set it? or I want to give a condition in my nav url checking the transition name and then redirect to the corresponding page. Currently both are redirected to myportal.jsf..please help..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251234#4251234

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251234