[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - How to control process transition in JBPM 4.0?

jbpmjboss11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 24 23:50:34 EDT 2009

Hello everybody, I have a question. I am trying to implement my web application activity into JBPM. That means when user move from one screen to other screen I want to move from one task/state to other. Now suppose user is on first page ie. he entered in first task/stage of process, call the java component get the return value and display output on the page. Here, I don't want process to do transition from first state to another unless user make move to next page. In short, how can i stop my state to stop transition unless call is made by user activity from web application?
Please advise if whatever I have explained is possible and how it can be achieved.
Appreciate your response.
Thanks
Yukon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251353#4251353