[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: Messaging not working reliably on failover

vink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 01:46:15 EDT 2009

No, my scenario don't allow me to make use of it. I've several active clients at the same time.

Also, I don't know what it has to do with durable subscribers. If my case1 is successful then why my case2 is failing.

I think somehow the nodes which goes down once are not joining some group which can allow that bridge to remain open for messages.

Why only the failover sequence run in case2?

In case2, my client also freezes for few seconds & donot receive any message. I see no problem with invocation thread placing call to my SLSB.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251367#4251367

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251367