[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: How patch JBoss AS 5.1 with JBoss Classloader 2.0.6.SP1

timlambertmf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 07:04:09 EDT 2009

Thanks for the reply jaiddran...

Yes, I did that about 10 minutes after posting and all seems to be working.

I didn't update the post yet because it was so late here (EST).

So what are the semantics of jboss.patch.url?

With what jars can it be used with and which one's not?  I assume that there are a list of jars that are considered low level (for lack of a better name) that have to be patched as in the class loader.

Thanks again!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251424#4251424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251424