[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - How to update version of RichFaces used by JBossTools?

piotr.sobczyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 07:15:17 EDT 2009

I have a simple but irritating problem mentioned in topic. I would like to have content assist in xhtml editor suggesting me tags from newest version of RichFaces and preview tab editing them but don't know where to set it.

When I'm in editor I can select Visual/Source tab and then enter Page Design Options. Here in "Included tag libs" tab I have possibility to enter URI to TLDs, but if I put here standard RichFaces URI:

http://richfaces.org/rich

Nothing changes. What should I do?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251427#4251427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251427