[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: StaleObjectException in JBPM 4.0

mmusaji do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 11:21:26 EDT 2009

I don't mind being a guinea pig. I hope this helps other people who have the same issue.

Most of what you guys are saying is going over my head, however I think if the teardown waited for the process to finish this would resolve this problem quite quickly.

If I wanted to do this and override the tear down method in my Junit can you please post an example of how I would go about this? Would be a large amount of code involving checking the db or is there "isAlive()" method somewhere?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251561#4251561

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251561