[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: How to control process transition in JBPM 4.0?

jbpmjboss11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 11:35:43 EDT 2009

Does that mean JBPM does not allow me to interrupt between the transition of two states/tasks of the process flow?
I understand we have "signalExectution", but that helps me only when I want to signal back my state/task.  Per my understanding event listeners are used to trigger external components from your state/task. They do not control the transition. Not sure, again, experts may throw some light.

Ronald, I truely appreciate your comments. Now a days everybody wants to use JBPM, and it is very crucial/important to know for any JBPM user to understand whether his requirement is fit for JBPM process flow.
Do you think my situation is fit for JBPM?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251574#4251574

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251574