[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: How to control process transition in JBPM 4.0?
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 14:02:22 EDT 2009
Thanks for the response.
To explain my problem in more detail ... What I am planning to do is ...
1. I have a web application say 3-4 screens. I have created JBPM flow as one page backend code as one process state.
2. I don't want to tie up my UI with JBPM. When user clicks on first page, backend java component will be called through JBPM.
3. Like, first screen "submit" button will initiate the process, and calls the class mentioned in first java task with proper input and receive response.
4. Now I send this output to the user screen (my first state/task is complete).
5. Here I want transition from first state/task to second state/task to be on hold till user moves to second screen.
Do you think this is possible? So far I have not seen anything in JBPM API which can hold process from transitioning once state/task is over.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251624#4251624
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251624
More information about the jboss-user