[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Generating DDL from annotated POJOs

JPAV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 16:22:21 EDT 2009

No, automatic build is turned on.  Not to mention, I've tried manually building several times also with no change.  Wrt the missing entity class, I show the Inner class in the screencast with the @Entity annotation, and I believe that is the class that can't be found for some reason.  This is a bit of a new error for me.  Not sure what I did right before the capture to get this.  I was getting a ClassNotFoundException for the SqlServerDriver.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251640#4251640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251640