[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: How to control process transition in JBPM 4.0?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 22:35:11 EDT 2009

Ok, it is up to you. Here is my last response:
- Where did I not read the thread? I read *all* threads, Maybe it was *you* who caused initial confusion by not explaining clearly enough. And even that is not a problem, since for many people (including me) English is not their native language and sometimes causes confusion.
- Why do *you* think something is *not relevant* if you do (at least not yet) show understanding of basic bpm (not even jBPM) things.
- Where did I confuse you? The other post in the *wrong* forum? What other threadS (I multiple times confused you? wow)
- Your question is (after a lot of additional explaining) basic but *not* stupid, I never said that *anywhere* and I never will.

Oh, and regarding the 'kind' in my signature:
I help a lot of people, out of free will. Sometimes some people who do not get what they want, react in a way that is described in the same article I pointed you to in the other forum: http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#keepcool
And then they blame me of being rude... therefore the explicit 'kind' in the signature. Since I am kind

In this other forum, I even said I would be happy to elaborate here, even after you used a wrong forum, hijacked a totally unrelated threat and after me pointing that out to you continued and even asked for help via private mail. No instead of appreciating that and continuing in this topic you closed the door on that (the thanks in the end does not count)

So again, best of luck with using jBPM, a great tool and by getting help  (from others)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251678#4251678

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251678