[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Solution: JBPM3 and Spring Integration

mr_magoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 26 01:14:03 EDT 2009

Hey there,

I wish I could, but I dumped them a few weeks ago once I had JBPM3 all working. Regretting that now.

Also there were about 50 variants. That in itself is wierd as the spring integration docs are only a few paragraphs.

You guys tempted me with promises of a painless spring integration....now I feel so cheated and cheap. ;)

I will give it another hack when I have some time and be sure to keep a log and post then.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251694#4251694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251694