[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - Anybody tried to integrate JBossCache 3.x with JBoss AS 4.2.

yanfengzhang816 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 26 02:24:41 EDT 2009

Hi there,

I've heard that JBossCache 3.x has significant improvement on locking mechanism which resolved the problem of ReplicationException caused by TimeoutException while writing a node which is very often readed -- which we suffered a lot.

Since we are using JBossAS 4.2.x and don't want to migrate to JBoss AS 5.x so quickly, don't know whether it is possible to integrate JBossCache 3.x into JBossAS 5 as the "ejb3-entity-cache" (2-nd level cache for JPA entity beans)

Is that possible? Has anybody tried?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251700#4251700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251700