[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Transition navigation

TejJBPM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 26 04:19:20 EDT 2009

I achieved this..

I set the url variable in taskBean conditionally. For that i need to know the transition name..so this is what i did
Set a action commandlink based on what is clicked..this action method in taskBean sets the transition name..I pass the transition name using setPropertyActionListener method..

<h:commandLink  id="transition#{rid}" style="display:none; visibility: hidden;" action="#{taskBean.action}">

  |  <f:setPropertyActionListener target="#{taskBean.transitionName}" value="#{transition.name}" />
  | </h:commandLink>

URL is the variable in my taskBean class..and I retrieve it using:

<n:nav outcome="success" url= "#{taskBean.url}" storeMessages="true"/>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251718#4251718

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251718