[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - JBoss Cache 3.2.0 and JBoss 4.2.3

tbar0711 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 26 10:46:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm working with JBoss since 2 months. Currently I've got a JBoss 4.2.3 AS running. It implements the JBoss Cache 1.4.1.SP9. Moreover I'm using Hibernate 3.2.4.sp1.

Now I want to improve the performance of my J2EE Application. So I want to replace JBoss Cache 1.4.1.SP9 with JBoss Cache 3.2.0 Malagueta and use the second level cache.

My Questions now are:
Must I first remove the jars from JBoss Cache 1.4.1.SP9 before I put the JBoss Cache 3.2.0 jars into the JBoss lib-directory?
What else do I have to do, that JBoss Cache 3.2.0 works fine (which changes in which files)?
How can I test if everything is correctly installed and works in the right way?

Please don't suggest to go up to JBoss 5 AS because this is currently impossible.

Thanks in advance.
Tom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251825#4251825

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251825