[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: How to control process transition in JBPM 4.0?

jbpmjboss11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 27 00:02:27 EDT 2009

My puzzle still not resolved. I got another problem while working on use case i have explained earlier in the same thread.
I have a process with two java task one after another... Both takes input values and return some object.
Now, per my use case one UI page calls one Java task of the process. First web page calls to first java task but, when I do startprocessInstanceByKey("name",variables); it throws exception shouting for input arguments for second java task, and can not proceed further. But, when I am at first page I do not have input ready for the class mentioned in second java task. The input for second task comes from the second web page.

Can you experts throw some light ...

Appreciate your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251944#4251944

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251944