[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP Users] - jboss-aop 1.5 compiletime weaved code on jbossaop 2.1

afloom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 27 04:01:53 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have an application (an ejb jar) that was compiletime weaved using jboss-aop 1.5 (1.5.5 I believe) that I'm trying to deploy on JBoss EAP 5.0 BETA (which contains jboss-aop 2.1.3). Should this work? I can't get it to work and I'm trying to figure out what the problem is.

What I have is pointcut bindings declared through xml. It is deployed separately together with my interceptors in an .aop file
My (aop) interceptors are not called, but other than that my application (the ejb) works.

A quick "this should work" or "no, it doesn't work" would be great. I found a thread saying that code compiletime weaved with jboss-aop 2.0 should work on 1.5, but this is the other way around.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251977#4251977

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251977