[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Searching example code for custom navigation with tabs.jsp

BobBuilder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 27 08:11:05 EDT 2009

Hello,

after reading several docs und forum topics i came to the conclusion that modifying the tabs.jsp in JBoss Portal may be the best solution for me to get a custom navigation.
I searched for example code that shows how a modified tabs.jsp could look like but could not find any.
What i expect from a custom navigation is integrated breadcrumbs and a tree like navigation of the subpages in a separate region of the portal (left to the regions "left" and "center").
I would be very grateful for any help on this.

Greetings

Bob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252040#4252040

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252040