[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Re: Role based landing page/portal for user

mars76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 27 12:11:28 EDT 2009

Hi All,

  I need to implement similar feature ( changing the landing page based in User profile info)..

 Could some one pls post more details on how you are able to customize the portal code..

  I couldn't find the Class "DefaultPortalObjectCommand" in the portal source..

  I did find the class CustomizationManagerService and it is true that one need to override is getDashboard() to display a custom Landing Page!!

Thanks
Mars

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252111#4252111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252111