[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Users] - ClassLoadingFactory and AbstractVFSDeployment

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 28 04:53:18 EDT 2009

I am trying to do an in-memory deployment of a web service endpoint. The WS impl. class is created through javassist, and hence I need to pass a classloader into the deployment. One way of doing so seems to be the ClassLoaderFactory attachment, although not recommended.

When I create a VFS based deployment (based on AbstactVFSDeployment) and attach a ClassLoaderFactory, I can see the factory being exectued however it runs into an execption later on:

  | Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ClassLoader has not been constructed for vfsfile:/Users/hbraun/riftsaw-dd3568c
  | 6-19d7-4508-8d42-8f271102f901.war/
  |         at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.plugins.classloader.VFSDeploymentClassLoaderPolicyModule.visit(VFSDeploymentClassLoader
  | PolicyModule.java:153)
  |         at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.plugins.annotations.FilteredAnnotationEnvironmentDeployer.visitModule(FilteredAnnotatio
  | nEnvironmentDeployer.java:88)
  |         ... 31 more

I've verified the the DeploymentUnit has a classloader association after the factory is being invoked.

If I do use an AbstractDeployment and provide StructureMetaData manually it works.

What is that I am missing here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252228#4252228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252228