[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Unauthenticated caller null N sqlException

ravirachannavar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 28 09:42:55 EDT 2009

Hi Peter

                I have made the changes in the db2-ds.xml and placed in the server/default/deploy/

and placed the db2 drivers in server/default/lib.

Due to hang out at initialising recovery manager..I deleted the data,temp and work folder.. then server started running.
Is  anything else needed for database connection..? if no. . .
Now how can I confirm that database (db2) connection is done for my JBoss..?

and till now I have not placed my .EAR in the deploy folder. can I place  EAR directly in server/default/deploy..?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252322#4252322

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252322