[jboss-user] [Security] - Re: Custom Authorization

bacooper81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 28 12:21:57 EDT 2009

First, that class worked perfectly and it does keep you logged in.  Thanks again for the help Wolfgang.  Second, I'd just like to complain (not to you, just to the internet in general) that I've been trying to figure out how to do this on and off for about 3 months now, and all I had to do was add 2 lines of code.  WTF!?  Why did this not show up in any of the dozens of searches I did?

Anyway, for anyone looking for the answer, just use the WebAuthentication class that Wolfgang mentioned.  There is a simple tutorial at http://roneiv.wordpress.com/2008/03/15/using-webauthentication-in-jboss/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252360#4252360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252360