[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: Unable to override JNDI name for session bean

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 29 00:30:54 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : It looks as if I'm going to need to override the JNDI names for my existing EJB2 beans as well. It seems that JBoss is ignoring the <jndi-name> entries in jboss.xml, and is giving default names to all of the old-style beans.

Please post relevant configuration and code from ejb-jar.xml, jboss.xml and the ejb impl. Are you trying to set the local jndi name? Then you should use local-jndi-name in the jboss.xml. Also take a look at the JNDI tree to see what exact jndi names are being used to bind your EJBs http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/DisplayTheJDNITreeWithTheJMXConsole

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252414#4252414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252414