[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Deleting pages permanently

pjputhenvila do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 30 18:10:39 EDT 2009

Hi
I deployed myportal to the Jboss portal, then I made myportal as deafult page, from default Portal I deleted other pages like News , Weather, but when I restart my server the News and Weather pages coming back, mean ther are appearing on the default portal. How can I delete it permanently. I want to see only my MYPortal.
One more question , through JMX console window I started a HSQL database using startDatabaseManager(), but I could see only JMS related tables under localDb schema. where is the USer table.
Regards
Philip

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252515#4252515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252515