[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - SSO / LDAP Integration

javaspack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 31 17:33:04 EDT 2009

I am trying to integrate JBoss Portal 2.7.2 with Single Sign-on and Active Directory.

I have the SSO piece working.

The problem is that after doing SSO, the User Profile is blank. I would like automatically retrieve information from Active Directory for create the Portal user info.

I have looked through all the identity config stuff, but keep having problems. All the LDAP examples seem to do the log ins, not data retrieval.

Is this even possible? Can someone point me in the right direction if it is?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252708#4252708

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252708