[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - Re: Invalid character ':' in value part of property

shooter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 1 04:25:23 EST 2009

Hi,

I have the same problem using jbosscache-pojo 3.0.0.GA.

I cannot find an upgrade of this jbosscache-pojo version.

Is there any workaround for this? The workaround that has been posted is useless for me.

I cannot add VM arguments due to restrictions (working for a client).

This is an urgent issue, because the software is already deployed in production. It worked fine with jbosscache-pojo.2.0.0.GA. But we had to upgrade to the latest version because of an issue in an clustered environment.

The software has to work in a clustered environment and also with cache mode LOCAL (for testing purposes).

I cannot understand why this version has been released with such majors issues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268235#4268235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268235