[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Variables keep old values

aroeder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 1 04:55:14 EST 2009

I tried to update my variables after I changed them on a webpage. The code looks basicly like that:

  | JbpmContext ctx = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance("jbpm.cfg.xml").createJbpmContext();
  |
  | TaskInstance currentTI = ctx.getTaskInstance(this.currentTaskInstanceID);
  |

  | Map<String, ? extends Object> variables = this.getFormDescription().getModelMap();
  |
  | if (variables != null) {
  |
  | 	currentTI.getContextInstance().addVariables(variables);
  | }
  |
  | ctx.save(currentTI);

When I debug the code the variables from my model map contain the new values. Also the the values of the variables do change when I call addVariables. After calling ctx.save(currentTI); I expected that also values would change in the table JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE, but they don't.

What do I miss here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268246#4268246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268246