[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: [JBPM 4.1] Best practice to restart a task after shutdow

funkymac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 1 06:13:57 EST 2009

Thanks kukeltje, bad wording on my part... should have said "automatic activities", sorry about that.  In our case we have a number of java activities that transition from one to another.  Looking to restart the java activity (basically transition again) if we shutdown while a given java activity is processing.  Guessing I need to manually transition these, just unclear how to go about.  Any guidance much appreciated!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268260#4268260

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268260