[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: How to suspend Join Execution

saraswati.santanu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 1 08:32:22 EST 2009

Pradeep,
   your problem is not very clear to me. It will be helpful if you can provide some code that can get the exception.

  However, whatever I understood, an approach may be to add a start event listener on the join node and delete the tasks you do not need when there is a request for rework. A sample code for the start event listener of the join node may be like this:

  |    public void notify(EventListenerExecution execution) throws Exception {
  |     	Task task = //find the task you need to invalidate
  |     	//ugly casting. Is there a better way
  |     	((TaskImpl)task).setExecution((Execution)null);
  |     	((TaskImpl)task).setExecutionDbid(null);
  |         //now delete the task
  |         taskService.deleteTask(task.getId());
  |    }

You can always check and see if there is a better way to delete an existing task.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268294#4268294

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268294