[jboss-user] [Clustering] - Re: Lost in the documentation UDP->TCP

matt.hibb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 1 11:28:23 EST 2009

This post has been very useful in helping me configure clustering using Amazon EC2. I would just like to clarify a point regarding JBM and using TCP.

I have changed "ControlChannelName" from "jbm-control" to "tcp", but what about "DataChannelName" which uses "jbm-data"?
Looking at the jgroups stack config for "jbm-data", it to uses MPING. Does this need adjusting to use TCPPING as well?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268336#4268336

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268336