[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: How signal as a state to a task?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 1 13:10:23 EST 2009

I think the reason no-one responded is because your post is vague. The 'notify' you refer to is nowhere to be found, you probably want the timer to take a transition but the transition to take is nowhere to be found.... etc... So I suggest looking at jBPM testcase (in the source) or the examples and look how things are done there. Then if you have more information, please get back to us.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268357#4268357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268357