[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - How to prevent TimeoutException?

nfilotto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 2 04:40:18 EST 2009

Hi,

We implemented our own CacheLoader (on JBC v 3.2.0 GA) and after our first test with a lot of concurrent writes (100 Threads), we got several TimeoutException (timeout as been set to 10 sec) which probably means that we have deadlocks. So my question is the following What are the best practices to prevent TimeoutException/deadlocks?

NB: I already increased the concurrency level, we got much less TimeoutException but we still get some.

Thank you in advance,
BR,
Nicolas Filotto

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268447#4268447