[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: EJB 3.0 lookup from Pojo and Injection

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 2 09:00:33 EST 2009

Hi,

I think I understand. But as I said above: a stateless bean must not contain member variables, because their values will be lost/undefined after a business method is finished.

I also think that it is not really possible to "store" data beetween two EJB calls, because the EJB layer does not know "sessions", only transactions.
I am also not sure whether a JNDI lookup for a stateful session bean in the same transaction will return the SAME instance as a previous call. Didn't find anything about this in the web.

What for do you need the "ChangedIdsCollectorService"? If you need it to update an ID after its autocreation in other entities: would relationships help?

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268543#4268543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268543