[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - Re: CacheListener is (unduly) notified of rollbacked operati

chtimi2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 2 10:07:45 EST 2009

Do you mean something like i should accumulate events, clear the accumulating list on TransactionCompletedEvent, and re-fire the accumulated events on TransactionCompletedEvent if isSuccessful is true?

I have seen this workaround mentionned in the PojoCacheListener javadoc, but i don't understand why JBPC doesn't already do this by himself.
I can't think of a use case where you would need to be notified of rolled back events.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268566#4268566

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268566