[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Problem with timer

sridhar18 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 2 11:03:57 EST 2009

Isn't the timer still doing the job for you though? In my case, I see this behavior only when the activity with the timer transitions to a different activity thus implicitly cacelling any timers on that activity.

I'd just ignore it if things are still working. You could make changes to the jbpm source  and re-compile. Although, I'd just check with the jbpm develpers to see if this is actually a jbpm bug.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268578#4268578

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268578