[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Variable missing in assignment handler

nizzy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 2 12:14:51 EST 2009

"Implicit is possible by extending and overriding the subprocess node implementation."
--
Why are super-process variables not by default copied into the sub-process?

Am I missing something or is this not the behaviour what most people require, should it not be included as part of Jboss JBPM core functionality?

It may just be the way we use JBPM but I always want the super-process variables to be available to the sub-process, without having to worry about overriding SubprocessNode implementation!

Indeed it is counter-intuitive that they are not available.

Defining them in the process definition is IMO not the best way to achieve this; since a dependecny is introduced between the business logic layer and the process definition xml.

I assume there is a very good reason for this limitation?

Could someone enlighten me please!!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268592#4268592

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268592