[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - jBPM 4.2 architecture questions

darkit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 2 17:54:28 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm investigating a possibility to integrate jbpm in company. And I have couple question:

 1. Can JBPM be added to existed web application without db schema modification. I mean web application should use own schema and JBPM will use its one? It means there should be different transaction per request - does JBPM support it?

2. If I install JBPM as dedicated service how can I be sure that external service and JBPM will commit their transaction only in case of both success. It's not good if service transferred money and commit transaction and then JBPM lost DB connect and after repair JBPM will be in old state and will try to run external service again.

3. Does JBPM support clustering?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268652#4268652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268652