[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: NotBound ERRoR

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 4 09:06:39 EST 2009

Hi,

in my "Properties" snippet, there is one thing you have to replace with your own config: the "j2ee.clientName" should be declared in your "jboss-client.xml" file.
But you don't need this line if you don't want to use the ENC for lookup.

What do you mean with "sun server lib"? Is your client actually a ejb app in a sun app server?

It seems that you are missing big conceptual parts of EJB3. So I would advice you (as Jaikiran already did) to take the time and read a good book or at least some EJB tutorials ;-).

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269017#4269017

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269017