[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting Users] - Re: why would version == SocketWarpper.CLOSING ?

mazz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 4 23:46:38 EST 2009

Ron,

Ah.. I see it. On the server side, the message was received, but the de-serialization of one of my incoming objects within the message failed. Hence, the server socket closes immediately and hence why I get the error that I do on the client side.

This looks like its a problem on my end. In short, I need to make sure I send an object that is de-serializable on the server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269120#4269120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269120