[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: [jbpm 4.2] My first simple application doesn't work :(

saraswati.santanu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 5 13:58:53 EST 2009

You are missing jbpm.cfg.xml file in your classpath. A very simple jbpm.cfg.xml may look like this:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  |
  | <jbpm-configuration>
  |
  |   <import resource="jbpm.default.cfg.xml" />
  |   <import resource="jbpm.tx.hibernate.cfg.xml" />
  |   <import resource="jbpm.jpdl.cfg.xml" />
  |   <import resource="jbpm.identity.cfg.xml" />
  |
  |   <!-- Job executor is excluded for running the example test cases. -->
  |   <!-- To enable timers and messages in production use, this should be included. -->
  |   <!--
  |   <import resource="jbpm.jobexecutor.cfg.xml" />
  |   -->
  | </jbpm-configuration>

Create one such file in you classpath. That should make things progress further.

About the PVM documentation,the one they have there has examples using jbpm3.x. In 3.x there were those APIs. Jbpm4, I think, was not there when PVM docs were created. You should look at Jbpm dev-guide, user-guide and example with Jbpm4 instead.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269141#4269141

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269141