[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - JBPM4.2 deploy problems

myhot21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 6 22:03:02 EST 2009

I use the code deploy process, But I deploy each time, it will make the JBPM table empty. And, the JBPM db only have jbpm/Order.jpdl.xml process.
Why?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269217#4269217

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269217